- Reduce water consumption
- Curtail our footprint
- Provide a safe and healthy way to deal with human waste
- To be entirely self-sufficient
- To add value to your home
- Help return nutrients to the soil
- Modular buildings and certified toilet systems
- East to install and maintain
- Help communities through better sanitation
- Humanitarian planning and coordination
- Australian designed, manufactured and owned
- Provide wastewater solutions in Australia for over 40 years
Ecoflo Wastewater Management is a manufacturer and retailer of domestic and commercial waterless composting toilets that are environmentally smart and cost-effective. We are an Australian business located in Brisbane Queensland. We research, design, test, manufacture, assemble, and are a retail agent all set within our Brisbane premises in Virginia for a wide range of waterless toilets and greywater systems for domestic, commercial, off-grid, camping and accommodation based purposes.
In providing sustainable products specialising in eco friendly sanitation we can achieve our business’s mission, that is to provide local sustainable and rewarding employment while adopting corporate social responsibility.
Australian Good Design Awards
In 2020 our Clivus Multrum Low Profile (CM LP) Waterless Composting Toilet won two Australian Good Design Awards
The first award was a Good Design Award in the Product: Hardware and Building category and the second was in Engineering. For the research and development into the CM LP to overcome the challenges the original design faced. It started simple with the shape, height, and the addition of wheels to make the chambers accessible and suitable for smaller spaces. But also the addition of the mixing arm mechanism to take advantage of the whole space inside the chamber, reducing the impact of the ‘cone effect’.